Our school aim is to develop the best in every student.
In Quintin Kynaston we have three core values:
The QK Way
Ready – Respectful – Safe
This is the code of conduct defining the minimum expectations of students at all times.
· Attend on time, with all equipment including school planner.
· Full school uniform, worn properly.
· All headphones, phones and other electronic equipment out of sight and off. They will be confiscated if seen.
· No gum or food, or fluid other than water.
· Do as you are asked by all members of staff.
· Listen to others, use appropriate language and a polite tone.
· Look after each other, the building, displays and equipment.
· Follow rules for health and safety.
· Keep hands, feet, objects and personal comments to yourself.
· Be in the right place at the right time, and not in unsupervised areas.
· Leave valuables at home, the school is not responsible for them.